This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GetPocketAvatars #CollectiveBias
Technology has pretty much taken over the world. Let’s face it, most people don’t even like to talk on the phone anymore (I don’t). And while yes, it’s sad sometimes, it also means there are new and fun ways to communicate, message, and keep in contact with our family and friends.
I’m a goofball. And luckily for me, my family and friends know this and accept me anyways. So when I heard about the FREE Intel Pocket Avatar App, I couldn’t wait to give it a try. I mean, texting and emailing are great, but sending these little clips to brighten their day and say hello just makes it that much more fun! Sending one to them when they least expect it is even better too.
So here’s how it works:
1. Create an account.
2. Your camera recognizes your face and voice when you choose an avatar. I personally loved the puppy 🙂
3. Choose an avatar! You can play with as many different ones as you like. There are free ones and you can also purchase some others for a small fee if you want to get fancy.
4. Get crazy. You can move your head, mouth, change your voice, etc. Seriously, I was crying I was laughing so hard.
5. You can edit your voice to make it higher or lower too. Think Home Alone Talkboy status 😉
Can you hear me laughing in this? I can’t even handle it.
6. You then save your message to your gallery. I mean, you’re going to want to watch it 100 times, right?
7. Next, send or share with family and friends. If they don’t have the app, they will still be able to view it via a web browser.
8. If they do have the app, you’ll be able to send messages back and forth here!
Texting and emailing is fun, but I’m telling you, this takes everything up a notch. You can keep them guessing; they’ll never know what character or crazy message you’re going to send. I love to send Z messages while he’s working to brighten up his day. Call me crazy, but life’s too short to be too serious!
How do you stay in touch with family and friends? What’s your favorite app to use?