This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoodyStyle #CollectiveBias
With two toddlers running around, life can get hectic. But if there’s one thing I always do, it’s get ready for the day. I get dressed, put on my makeup and do my hair. Do I shower everyday? No. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days and if I’m lucky to body shower every or every other day, it’s a good week.
I try to leave my hair down the day I wash it and the next few days I throw it up. My best friend? Dry shampoo and Goody Ouchless Elastics. You can usually find 8 million of these lying around my house because 1) they’re the best and 2) you never know when you’ll need one!
With spring right around the corner, I know we will be spending a lot more time outdoors. Depending on the day and activity, I usually stick with three main hairstyles; messy bun, low bun, and mini bun. They’re super easy, chic, and quick… which we all know is necessary when dealing with toddlers. But these styles aren’t just for moms; if you’re looking for 3 quick and easy hairstyles to try this spring, keep reading!
- Pull your hair back into a low ponytail, slightly to one side.
- Wrap the Goody Ouchless Elastic around your hair but don’t pull it all the way through.
- Once it’s pulled halfway through, twist the elastic and wrap your hand around the hair while letting go and completing the loop with the other hand.
- Pull bun in opposite directions while pulling up to give it volume and make it fuller.
- Pull hair into a high pony tail.
- Pull elastic from wrist and stop when halfway through.
- Twist the elastic and wrap your hand around the hair while letting go and completing the loop with the other hand.
- When hair is in bun, grab pieces in front and pull forward. If you pull too much hair out, pull the outsides of the hair to the back and tuck them in the elastic.
- Keep pulling hair and repeating until reaching desired “puffiness”.
- Pull a small chunk of hair half back and as if you were making a small ponytail while leaving some hair down.
- Hold with one hand as you wrap hair in a knot.
- Take an elastic and wrap two or three times around depending on how tight you want it or you need to keep knot in place.
Goody Ouchless Elastics have always been my go-to; they always last longer and without any metal, they won’t pull or snag hair. I’m also loving this Goody Clean Radiance brush; I don’t brush my hair when it’s curly but it’s my best friend when it’s straight! The copper bristles reduce natural buildup and will leave your hair looking natural and radiant 🙂 Be sure to check out Target’s Cartwheel offers; from 3/13-3/19 you can get 20% off all Goody hairbrushes! And don’t forget to continuously check Cartwheel for future Goody offers!
Looking chic doesn’t have to take a lot of time or effort. These styles will leave everyone thinking it took you way longer than it did 🙂 But we will all know your secret…
What are your go-to hairstyles? Share them below!