Just call me 50 cent. Anyone remember that guy? I wonder what he’s up to now. Sorry, easily distracted.
Anyways, today is something a little different and a lot of fun! My biffle Whitney tagged me in a 21 questions post so today, I’m answering 21 totally random questions…
- Are you named after anyone? My great grandpa’s name was Samuel but I’m not sure if I’m named after him.
- When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago at the ER.
- Do you have kids? Yes, one crazy boy and one beautiful girl.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes; I’m loyal and would do anything for my friends. And I like to think I’m a good time.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? It’s my middle name.
- Will you ever bungee-jump? I don’t think so… maybe sky dive but bungee-jump, nope… I’m good.
- Whats your favorite cereal? Cap’n’ Crunch Berries
- Whats the first thing you notice about people? Their smile.
- What is your eye color? Green with a ring of blue on the outside.
- Scary movie or happy endings? I used to love scary movies but now they scare me. So I’ll go happy.
- Favorite smells? Cake Batter candles, flowers, babies.
- Summer or winter? Ehhh summer in Georgia is unbearable so I’ll say winter.
- Computer or television? Computer; do you know what my job is? 😉
- Whats the furthest youve ever been from home? Cancun or California.
- Do you have any special talents? Not really… I guess dancing? It’s been a longgggg time though.
- Where were you born? Mayfield Heights, OH.
- What are your hobbies? Writing, shopping, spending time with my family, dancing.
- Do you have any pets? Two dogs; Charlie and Chandler and two cats; Princess Sofia the First and Little Elf (but we just call them “cat” most of the time).
- Favorite movie? The Girl Next Door.
- Do you have any siblings? One brother.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Exactly what I am doing 🙂 I’d like to maybe add a clothing line or something down the line but I love what I do.
Alright.. who’s next?! I’m tagging Keating, Logan, Alyssa, Hallie, Valery, and Marquis!
Shop the post:
Booties// JustFab (old but similar here)
Necklace//Lizard Thicket Boutique (sold out but similar here)
Watch//Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here)
Sunglasses// Similar here
Photo credit// Amy Hess Photography