Happy Monday friends! This weekend flew by (as usual) and here we are on Monday morning, one cup of coffee down and strategically planning when I’ll be having the next one. I had a great birthday weekend and felt the love from all of my family and friends, despite being so far away. So thank you for anyone that wished me a happy birthday, sent a card, etc. Y’all are the best 🙂
But it’s been awhile since I did one of these posts so I thought I would start this week with one. Because a) I didn’t sleep well and I don’t have anything insightful to write and b) it’s nice to know that I’m not alone in some of this sometimes.
1. I just ate leftover pizza for breakfast. I would HIGHLY recommend Dominos Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza. I’m not a Dominos fan, so you know it must be good…
2. My house is a mess. Like, total disaster. BUT I did see something on Facebook last night about the most creative people being messy and how it works. So that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
3. I’ve got an itch to do something big. Like go back and get my Masters, or start a new career, or something crazy. Stay tuned for more on this shenanigans because I’m sure it will be interesting/a hot mess…(this one really isn’t embarrassing but it’s on my mind so I had to share)
4. I’m obsessed with Snooki and Jwoww. I caught up on my DVR yesterday and I just love them. Have I ever told you how my nickname a few summers ago was Snooki? That might give you some insight to premarried and premom Sam.
5. I’m an Instagram addict. There, I said it. I absolutely love to scroll Instagram. And even worse? I’m a huge Instagram shopper. #donttellmyhusband #justkiddinghealreadyknows.
6. I’ve had thank you notes sitting on my counter for months. Like seriously, don’t ask me why I haven’t sent them yet. All they need is stamps… but there’s never any time!!!!
7. I dream about Target. I saw someone post something yesterday and I couldn’t wait to wake up this morning and head to Target. Should I check myself into some sort of rehab or something? Is shopaholics anonymous a real thing?
8. I haven’t read 50 Shades of Grey. I don’t know if that’s something to be embarrassed about or not but I feel like everyone and their mother is talking about the movie and I have no idea what to expect.
9. I get Starbucks at least three times a week. Yes I have a Keurig and no it’s not the same. Anyone recommend the Verismo or an expresso machine or something?!
10. I pin things I could never afford. Or houses I will never live in. I mean, I think we’re all a little guilty of that, right?
11. I’ve become a crazy cat lady. I love my dog to pieces but our little kitten has stolen my heart. And I want 10 more… just kidding.. maybe..
12. I have three planners and I want more. I just can’t find the PERFECT one… any suggestions??
Anyone with me on these? What are you embarrassed to admit?