Woo hoo, it’s Friday! This felt like a super short week because Z had off Monday and Tuesday, so it’s exciting that it’s already the weekend. We’re looking forward to a wine night with our friends, lots of basketball, and soaking up some sun.
I have a few things I’ve been struggling with and I need your help. I know some of you are moms, teachers, beauty experts, etc. We’re all good at something, and I’m hoping some of you can help me!
1. How do I get Nolan on a schedule? He’s starting school in the next few weeks and he currently isn’t on one. He doesn’t really have a bedtime, and I’m terrified to try and enforce one because I know that means disrupting Miss P’s sleep. She’s the lightest sleeper in the world, and even with a noise machine, I’m afraid he’s going to turn into the Hulk if we try and enforce a bedtime.
Which leads me to my next question…
2. How do I make him sleep in his own bed? He was sleeping with us in our bed until a few months ago, and I finally couldn’t take it anymore. None of us were getting any sleep and if I took one more foot or elbow to the ribs, I was going to lose it. He sleeps on my floor now; with comforters and blankets and he’s come to love “his bed in my room”. It doesn’t really bother me, but I know that he needs to sleep in his own bed… for routine sake. Have you ever experienced something like this? What advice do you have for me?
3. How can I make my hair grow? I’m still nursing Miss P, so I’m not sure if Biotin or the It Works Hair Skin Nails are approved. I would love to start taking those if they are, but I keep forgetting to ask my doctor. I do coconut oil every once in awhile, but if you have anything that’s worked for you, please let me know.
4. How do I get over leaving the kiddos in the gym I’m looking to join? I’m terrified to leave them. I know, that’s super weird because I’ll be in the same building. But I’m just nervous… especially with P. I’ve never really left her anywhere except at the house with a babysitter. I really want to start working out but this is the only thing holding me back…
5. How do I prepare myself to send Nolan to preschool? He’s only going a few days a week for a few hours… but I’m extremely nervous. I’m afraid he’s going to be upset when I leave. I’m afraid he’s going to get an attitude with his teachers or the other kids. I’m just afraid. I never thought it would bother me like this but his first day is quickly approaching and I find myself worrying more and more. Growing up sucks, but watching your baby grow up sucks even more 🙁
6. Let’s end this with a light and airy question: keep my ombre or go back to blonde highlights? I feel like my hair is finally starting to feel healthier, but I do love my hair blonde. What’s a girl to do?!
Okay friends.. let me have it! I need your help!!!!
And if nothing else, have a great weekend! xoxo