Shopping for clothes on Amazon can be stressful if you don’t know how to do it. Because let’s face it, it can be a total toss up and shot in the dark when you’re ordering from different shops or sellers. But since I’ve ordered more and more, especially over the past few weeks, I’ve put together a few points on how to shop for clothes on Amazon. And once you get the hang of it, you’ll be addicted!
1. Check the individual size charts. Most of the time they will have a size chart option near the size drop down menu but if you scroll down, the description usually goes more in depth and you can make sure the measurements are what you need.
2. Read the reviews. This is always key for me and makes or breaks what I order. I look through a lot of the reviews and the ones that are especially helpful are the ones that women leave their measurements and what size they ordered. Then between that and the size chart, I can make an educated guess. You can also sort your search by Avg. Customer Reviews and get the highest ranked items at the top.
3. I only shop Prime. I know that some people will do the “free shipping” or even pay for shipping sometimes but I feel more comfortable ordering on Prime and knowing I can get free returns too.
4. Check for free returns: Most of the time it’s free returns but double check that before you order. It’s super easy too; they send you a code so you just pack it up and take it to UPS. They scan the code and ship it off! Just make you pay attention to the window in which returns are accepted so you don’t get stuck with it!
5. Try Prime-Wardrobe first: This could be an option if you’re not comfortable with ordering and paying and then having to deal with sending it back. Prime Wardrobe allows you to try on everything you order and only pay for what you keep. And then obviously ship back for free. The only problem with that is they don’t have a very large selection so I feel like a lot of the times it’s not the things or the affordable, trendy pieces I want.
Here are some of my favorite recent purchases! Happy to share my sizing on them as well if you need it 🙂
So there you have it! Shopping on Amazon is super easy and not as intimidating as you might think. And if you have any other questions, please let me know! Happy shopping! XO!