With Mother’s Day just a few days away, I thought it would be fun to ask my kiddos some questions about their mama. I found these questions online and loved them!
Some of the kids answers surprised me, some I expected. And since there are 25 questions, I expected them to get silly with their answers. Or just plain bored and give up answering them normally lol which they did. It was like pulling teeth for some of these! But I know they’ll look back when they’re older and laugh at their answers. And I’ll cherish these for life because duh, mama bear.
So if you’re feeling inclined, here are 25 questions to ask your kids on Mother’s Day. You can download a FREE printable with all of the questions HERE! Here’s what my kids said:
1. How old are you?
2. What is something mommy always says to you?
N: “I love you”
P: “Don’t fight and share”
3. What makes mommy happy?
N: When we listen.
P: When we listen and don’t fight.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
N: You tickle me.
P: You say funny sounds.
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
N: You had freckles
P: You liked playing with your toys, playing outside, and watching TV.
6. How old is your mommy?
P:21-2 (like what does that even mean? lol)
7. How tall is your mommy?
N: 50 feet
P: Tall as the fireplace
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
P: Playing with us.
9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around?
N: Fashion Week
P: Buy stuff.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
N: Because you’re “p-r-i-d-e” (he meant pretty haha)
P: Because you’re so fancy.
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
N: You don’t eat sweets (false)
P: “I love about you, you make your bed with me.”
16. If your mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
N: Alice in Wonderland
P: Minnie Mouse
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
P: We go to the parks.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
N: We have the same eyes.
P: Because we have the same hair.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
N: You work, I play basketball.
P: We don’t have the same size.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
N: Smile at me.
P: You make pictures for me.
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
N: You like to hug.
P:Because you kiss him all the time.
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go?
P: New York
23. How old was your Mommy when you were born?
N: 24 (Correct)
P: 22 (Wrong… 26!)
24. What is your mommy’s favorite video game?
N: Tiny Toons
25. What is your wish for your mommy?
N: I wish you were a baby. Or that you could go to Outlaws all the time.
P: I would wish you could be a unicorn.
I honestly can’t pick my favorite response because some of these were just so great. I can’t wait to ask them again next year and see what they say! Happy Mama’s Day babes! xo
DOWNLOAD THE QUESTIONS IN PDF FORM HERE OR PRINT THE IMAGE BELOW!