Today’s discussion is sponsored by BJ’s Wholesale. All opinions are my own.
When you think of beauty products, what do you think? Make-up? Skincare? Sure, those things are beauty products and maybe things you don’t use as much of or as frequently as other beauty products. Like body soap, deodorant, chapstick, etc. And those can get pretty pricey when you use them daily and need to be constantly replenishing them. And they’re definitely not as fun to buy like make-up and stuff, right?! Well what if I told you I have a way for you to make it a little more fun…
Shopping for beauty products in bulk is such a lifesaver. And for so many reasons. Why? Well I can think of at least 5 reasons to shop for wholesale beauty products.
- You’ll never run out! Keep a stash so you don’t ever find yourself in a predicament. There’s nothing worse than when you’re in the shower and realize “shoot, I’m out of soap!”
- It’s cheaper. More units=less money per unit. Some products aren’t purchased in bulk but rather just offered to you at a wholesale price.
- You don’t need a membership to online wholesale shop at BJ’s. Just head to their website and start filling that cart.
- BJ’s Wholesale has all of the brands you use and love: OPI, Chapstick, Old Spice, Gillette, Dove, and more. Odds are you don’t even realize how fast you’re going through the items and how much time and money you’d save by checking out the website and shopping wholesale.
- Get them delivered right to your door. No need to trek the kids through the aisles. That alone is enough to keep me coming back for more.
I also like to have extra products for when we have visitors. I keep a little basket in our guest bathroom and have extra toothpaste, soap, face lotion, and more. And then we don’t have guests, it’s just our extra stash.
Check out BJ’s for all of the products you already know and love. And again, no need to have a membership to shop there! If that doesn’t make your life easier, I don’t know what does!