This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Ever since college, I’ve been known for taking quick showers. I lived in a house with 6 other girls and even if I was the last one to shower, I was always the first one to finish getting ready. What’s my secret? Well today’s your lucky day because I’m going to tell you all how to shower in 5 minutes or less.
The most important element? Always being doing two things at one time. What do I mean by that?
- Apply shampoo and wash your face.
- Apply conditioner while washing your body, shaving your legs, etc. It’s good for your hair to leave on your conditioner longer, so it’s doing it’s job while you’re doing everything else!
- Using a wide tooth comb, comb through your hair while conditioner works it’s magic.
- Apply Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer.
- Dry as usual.
- Use a microfiber head towel to cut down your drying time. I have curly hair and usually scrunch my hair, so I flip my head upside down scrunch the extra water out, put in my product and then let it air dry.
Most of my showers are 5 minutes or less. Obviously if I have to shave, it takes a little longer. But a standard shower can definitely be done in 5 minutes or less. I love that Jergens new Wet Skin Moisturizer makes my life a little easier too. I put it on my wet skin before leaving the shower, dry as usual, and get dressed. It locks in moisture at the skin’s peak moisture moment, keeps skin smooth for 24 hours, and is available at Target…currently with a 5% off Cartwheel offer!
Showers should be relaxing, yes. But sometimes, you just don’t have time for that. By changing a few simple things about your shower routine, you can save time and avoid stress by freeing up more time to do the other things you need to do.
How long does it take you to shower? Do you think implementing some of these steps and adding Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer can help enhance your shower routine?