When I first started blogging it was my outlet, my escape, and my way to cope with all of the emotions I was feeling when Z deployed to Afghanistan; I never dreamed of it becoming what it has!
I have met some amazing women on this journey, and TWO of them have nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!! I am completely humbled and extremely thankful! A big thank you to Kaitlyn from Wifessionals and Erin from ECFabulous 🙂
2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
- I have met all five members of Nsync and two members of 98 Degrees (Nick and Drew, yum).
- I can only tolerate the volume of TV and radio being on a number than ends in 0, 2, 5, or 8.
- My husband and I met, got engaged, got married, and got pregnant (in that order) in an eight month span.
- I love The League on FX. One of my all-time favorite shows.
- I can chug a beer faster than any guy I know (which doesn’t happen often anymore but still, it’s talent).