This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mr. Clean. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review and compensation, but all opinions are 100% mine.
You all know I love me some fashion… but you also know I am toting around two very messy kids most of the time. In fact the other day, someone asked me how I dressed cute AND handled my kids pulling, spitting, or climbing on me.
And while Mr. Clean Magic Erasers can’t erase their little finger prints or saliva marks off my clothing, there are a billion other cool things you can use them for!
1. Shoes: This Vine video shows you how to use them on tennis shoes but let’s take a trip down memory lane and remember what our high heels looked like in college. At least for me, my heels were scuffed to no tomorrow after stumbling down the brick paved streets of Oxford, Ohio. Although my lifestyle has changed a little a lot since then, I still seem to scuff my shoes quite frequently. Enter Mr. Clean Magic Erasers 🙂
2. Jewelry: Why waste a ton of money on jewelry cleaner when you have Mr. Clean Magic Erasers lying around?! You can use it to make it shinier or get rid of tarnish… works like a charm!
3. Purses: We all have purses that have seen better days but we just can’t bare to get rid of them, right? Take a magic eraser to them and remove any imperfections.
4. Makeup: Anyone have bronzer or powder all over their bathroom counter? I know it can’t be just me… but sometimes, it stays there a little longer than I would like it to. Wipe down your counter with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and say bye bye bronzer!
5. Inside your purse/makeup bag: As a mom, things often make their way into or onto my purse and I have no idea how. But if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s the inside of my makeup bag. No matter how tight I close my makeup, it somehow manages to seep out! I used to throw out my bags when they got too dirty and now, I can keep those babies around for a lot longer thanks to Magic Erasers.
What other uses do you have for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers? A girl can never have too many life hacks when it comes to beauty and fashion saves 🙂